Our one or two night tour in the Belizean Jungle will push your since of adventure, as you trek through the jungle, learning about the flora & fauna and creatures & animals that call this home. Camp in tents or hammocks, with mosquito net, cook over a wood fire, listen to the howler monkey's, yes they can sound like a Jaguar. Learn what is eatable and not, about medicinal flora and small creatures that provide protein if your hungry.
The beauty of the Belizean Jungle is breathtaking and amazing in many ways. Come to My World and see the Belizean jungle in it's purity. WARNING: This is not a Disneyland tour, this is the real deal.
Rate based on number of days. Tour includes transportation, guide, jungle gear and meals. Private and custom tours can be arranged and special occasions that may include marriage proposals and family celebrations.
What To Bring
- Hiking shoes & socks
- Extra water and snacks,
- Long pants
- Long sleeve and short sleeve shirt
- Bug repellent
- Dry change of clothing and optional rain gear
- You should be physically fit for this tour!
- Full-day tour (approximately 6 hrs)
- The tour starts with a 1 hour hike through the jungle.
- You will then spend about 3-4 hours or more inside the cave.
- This tour is led by experienced guides who provide interesting information on the geology of the formations, history and survivor techniques.